GOVERNMENT FIRE PROTECTION SERVICES
FEDERAL FIRE PROTECTION SERVICES
We work closely with customers in the federal government to bring them the best fire protection services available on the market. U.S. government departments and agencies rely on APi National Service Group (APi NSG) to protect their people, property and profits.
APi NSG's 03FAC schedule through the General Services Administration (GSA) allows us to provide fire alarm and fire suppression services to many U.S. government department and agency properties. We service the fire alarm and fire suppression systems throughout dozens of military bases across the country, as well as for the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Veterans Affairs and Public Building Services.
General Services Administration (GSA) Schedules
APi NSG is recognized on the GSA's 03FAC schedule for Facilities Maintenance and Management. Through our contract GS-21F-0060W, we are able to provide government customers with direct access to GSA approved pricing. This translates into accelerated fire protection services at a specialized rate.
Services available to the Federal Government are included under the following categories:
- SIN 561-001: Fire Alarm Systems Preventative Maintenance and Repair Services
- SIN 561-002: Water Based Fire Suppression System Preventative Maintenance and Repair Services
Request a price list of our services under GSA.
Schedule 03FAC Facilities Maintenance and Management
- 561 001
- Fire Alarm System Preventative Maintenance and Repair Services - Services include but are not limited to the performance inspection, testing, and preventive maintenance or repair of a variety of fire alarm and notification systems, equipment and components such as manual alarm devices, smoke and heat detectors, tamper switches, pressure switches, waterflow switches, remote and graphic annunciators, main fire alarm panel and components, voice alarm system, speakers and horns and other audible and visual devices, wiring circuits and junctions, all other alarm, detection and control and ancillary devices, and emergency power operations.
- 561 002
- Water Based Fire Suppression System Preventative Maintenance and Repair Services - Services consist of but are not limited to, the performance inspection, testing and preventive maintenance or repair services of all mechanical devices including valves, sprinklers, couplings, piping and connections, water motor gongs and alerting devices, tamper switches, pressure switches, water-flow switches, standpipes, backflow preventers, private fire service mains, pumps and test headers.
Get more information on GSA Schedules.
STATE FIRE PROTECTION SERVICES
APi National Service Group has experience utilizing local level contracts for customers that fall outside of the federal sector.
1GPA is a non-profit national governmental purchasing cooperative which allows public agencies take advantage of existing contracts to purchase the goods and services they need from local and national vendors. 1GPA’s pooled purchasing power means public and private schools, cities, counties and state agencies, as well as colleges, universities and Native American communities can save actual budget dollars on our contracts by using best business practices. All of our contracts are competitively bid and awarded in compliance with state statutes, procurement laws and regulations.
Both of these contracts would be best used for work with:
- K-12 Schools
- State Colleges and Universities
- Religious Organizations
- Private Schools
- Charter Schools
- Private Colleges and Universities
- Charitable Organizations
APi NSG offers the following services for fire and life safety systems through our TXMAS contract (TXMAS-10-03FAC050):
- Preventative Maintenance
- Inspection and Testing
- Repair Services
- Predictive Services
- Rapid Response Services
This multiple award schedule allows us to act as a channel between buyers in the state and the contractors that can get the job done. We offer pre-approved pricing through our state contract with Texas, as well as a consistently high level of service. Whether it is an inspection, repair or maintenance of your state building's fire and life safety system, APi NSG has it covered. We have completed dozens of installations, repairs and inspections for the University of Texas, and the cities of Cedar Park, Bell County and San Antonio.
Get more information on TXMAS.
- Call Us 888.274.8595